Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bed Liners

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MKeen, Jun 20, 2001.

1. MKeen

MKeen Registered Member

I have a 78 Blazer I am thinking about lining the interior witha spray in bedliner. Question I have has anyone tried to use this stuff for the exterior of a Blazer instead of regular paint. With all the colors available you should be able to make it look fairly decent.

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Do a search for this there have been numerous posts about doing both the interior and exterior :)
    Good luck,
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

3. 1986Blazer

1986Blazer 1/2 ton status

I just had my entire interior done with Rhino Lining. It looks awesome. I am also going to get the bottom eight inches of my exterior panels done plus two inches around the wheel wells. Then I am also going to get the inside of the wheel wells done. The first job was $550 (the underbid and now do it for minimum of $750). The exterior will cost me $700. The cost is high partially because they have alot of taping and prep work. I fixed all the rust inside my truck myself and it saved me hundreds. They would have charged alot more if they had to fix the rust plus I had to weld in a floor panel on the passenger side. I can email pics of the interior if you want.

http://www.geocities.com/keywestk5/KeyWestK5.html

4. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I had the inside and the rockers of my blazer LINE-Xed and love it

the guy that run the place I got it sprayed has a 81 Jimmy that he LINE-Xed inside and out and it look awesome ( it also has a creat 350 4" lift and 33"s on it )

I thank I am going to get the outside of mine done with Gray or bright blue

you can take a look at the inside of blazer a the yahoo link at the bottom of my post

F_ck the whales Save CK5!!!!!!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/jwileywilliamson