Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bedliner Question How much will i need?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChvyWakeBrdr0405, Nov 16, 2002.

1. ChvyWakeBrdr0405

ChvyWakeBrdr0405 Registered Member

ok this isnt actually for a K5, but for my buddy's 94 reg cab ranger (i know its a ford, but its what hes got to work with right now). anyway its a stock reg cab short bed and we're lookin at getting a small lift and some 32"s or 33"s, but that beside the point. the question is approx how much DIY bedliner (herculiner) would it take to do the interior of a reg cab? id say all the way across each side and firewall to 1/2 was up the back of the cab. since its gonna be in the mud, i figured that was the best replacement for his current vinyl flooring which is ripped and could allow mud to the floorboards

2. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

The Gallon kit should be enough to do the cab and the bed, I used about a gallon in my k5 and thats from the tailgate to the firewall

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

1.5 gallons. i did mine a bit thin on the rails in the bed and i am seriously regreting it.

And since your freind is a ford owner, make sure he doesn't get it on his Hootus like that Furd Exploder guy did.

4. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

took me a gallon just to do the floor of my k15.
    ryan