Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bedliners?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 87BIGBOY, Jun 14, 2001.

1. 87BIGBOY

87BIGBOY Registered Member

I am looking to remove the rear carpet on my Jimmy and wondered if anyone has input on which roll/spray liner works the best? I am in Florida so it is very hot and very wet, any input would help.

87 3/4 Ton, SB350, Ground Hawg 40's

2. bigblue

bigblue 1/2 ton status

I have heard Herculiner and POR15 on these boards. I am going to do something like this sometime when I get off my ass !

3. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Do a search you'll find alot of info.

Good luck,
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

4. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I have the inside of my blazer LINE-Xed it is spray in bed liner you can take a look at my blazer at my photo album at the bottem of the page

F_ck the whales Save CK5!!!!!!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/jwileywilliamson

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

http://www.por15.com
    http://www.off-road.com/line-x/

Murphy's Laws on Life :
    "The longer you wait in line, the greater the liklihood that you are standing in the wrong line." [​IMG]

6. 1986Blazer

1986Blazer 1/2 ton status

I just had the entire interior of my 86 K5 Rhino lined - IT LOOKS GREAT. I had it done in Ft Lauderdale. The Rhino distributor bid the job at $550 but learned that they underbid buy ALOT - there was alot of work to be done to prep and tape it off. I already did alot of work for them. I had to weld in two new floor panels due to rust along the passenger floorboard area by the kick panel plus there was some more surface rust I had to get rid of. They were going to charge extra to remove and prep the rust areas. Also, the adhesive from the carpet had to be removed and that was also a pain in the butt. But, the result is excellent! I also had them coat my factory rear bumper - I now want to sell that bumper. I can send pictures. They did the coating from the entire tailgate all the way up to the brake and gas pedals and they even went up the entire front floor board compartment. I just hose off the interior when dirty. Oh yea....the side panels where the rear wheel wells are, I removed them and had them spray the steel behind them. It looks so good now I am not going to replace the panels.