Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Been away for a while

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by doubledeuce, May 19, 2002.

1. doubledeuce

doubledeuce Registered Member

Well it sounds like I've been missing all the fun. Hope I can get my rig back on the trial soon. It was stolen several months ago and was found in not too good a condition. Will probably be just a trail rig when I get done with it. But maybe I can hitcha ride on the next run. Sure would like to make it out. Have to do some catching up on all that has been going on. Just thought I would drop in and say hey to everyone. Don

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

C'mon man. Theres about 12 for sale here in Tucson. Didja get insurance money back??I think I saw a 91 for only $3800. And Phoenix has GOT to have better pickings to choose from.

3. FWP

FWP CRS

I was wondering when you would back/forums/images/icons/smile.gif Get that truck ready for MOAB!!!! man.......

4. doubledeuce

I'm going to keep this one and just get it trail ready, I'll do some major mods in the future as my finances allow, but I am going to buy another truck and trailer in order to tow it to the run's. But that is in the near future....

5. doubledeuce

Hey what's up bud?? How's life treating you? I don't think I will have it ready for Moab but if not, Maybe I'll drive up there and be a navigator. But I am planning on being out there.