Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Been Havin Fun...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Confedneck, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

howdy folks, been out for a while with PC problems, and while i was out...the govlock started giving troubles...so one day, taking a left turn, i gave her hell...well the story goes..slung it across 3 lanes on an empty road out in nowhere, brought it back the other way across all 3, she hooked, i grabbed 2nd, no more go...here's the carnage.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

so i need a 10 bolt rear with 3.42s....anyone? lol /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    howdy folks, been out for a while with PC problems, and while i was out...the govlock started giving troubles...so one day, taking a left turn, i gave her hell...well the story goes..slung it across 3 lanes on an empty road out in nowhere, brought it back the other way across all 3, she hooked, i grabbed 2nd, no more go...here's the carnage.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

so i need a 10 bolt rear with 3.42s....anyone? lol /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! grenade lok strikes again /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif more of GM's great 80's engineering down the drain,man if one of them gives and someone gets hurt over it i would think GM could be in trouble for that.

hope you find an axle soon /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif glad no one got hurt besides the axle hopefully

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ouch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Dude, thats BAD! But so so sweet!

5. Confedneck

it was fun...i sure enjoyed it, as did chevy4wd..never seen that big of a smile on his face in 10 years..LOL...i can borrow his old rear end with 3.08s until i find something else..his housing is bent but we have shims for it...

6. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so i need a 10 bolt rear with 3.42s....anyone? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got one for you...but I'm kinda far away /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Kudos on the quality carnage!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Yeah buddy, looks pretty good. Not as bad as mine though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif me and confedneck smiled even more when some "expert" asked what we think whe did... we said broke the carrier but since were some supid kids that dont know anything he went on to tell us how it takes TONS of power and cement(not asphalt) to break a carrier and how hes sure we just shot the sypder gears... well you get the idea when we pulled the cover.

10. Confedneck

hahaha yeah, never seen someone with a pos f150 that wont idle but hes a great mechanic just up and leave so fast... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    <ted voice> dood carnage rules</ted voice>
    <bill voice>DOOOOOD</bill voice>