been thinkin... suburban projects...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddysub, Jul 12, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Jun 23, 2001
    ok my suburban is gonna undergo a few changes when i move back to vegas. (not for more than a year yet) its gettin 6" springs and an echobit flip outback and 38x14.50 SXs a new motor and a D60 with crossover with 4.88s f/r, and some nice driveshafts, sliders, bumpers and paint then i think ill leave it alone for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

now my next suburban project...

PRERUNNER!! start with a stock 89-91 2wd sub. gut the interior for a full bumper to bumper cage, 5 sparco buckets with 5pt harnesses. line-x the floor keep all the doors, windows and a/c, (this will possibly be street driven) fiberglass front fenders and sides with the clips so i can remove them /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif custom fab'd tube bumpers, flexy ass leaf springs and a 14bff or D70 outback. twin I-beam front suspension with KING coil overs, 37" MTRs, decently built 350 with about 400hp at like 4000-5000rpm, no need for a torque monster here, 4spd stick probably a 465 or 420 i dunno, or a badass th400... thats just off the top of my head so far.