Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

been wanting to post this pic for three years

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

finally got a scanner to use.. this is my First muley..

I sat down on this rock that i always sit opening morning... I always get shots here or atleast see deer... Anyway on this morning, When i sat down about 5 minutes went by and i heard branches breaking behind me. I thought i seen movement behind, My heart start pumping. So i turn around and keep watching the canyon, About 30 minutes go by and to my utter amazement i looked down and there are Three nice bucks walking this game trail that curves around behind me... Buck fever sets in, and im trying to figure out which one to take.. It looked like the lead buck was the biggest, so i rest my gun and blast him.. He goes ass over tee kettle, down the hill.. His buddies start running, and im thinking to myself, There are 2 other guys about 50 yards away from me with Tags, I ask myself Should i try to drop another one for my dad? I take two more shots. and miss... All is good though, cuz i wasnt really too sure on shooting the other deer for my dad..

[​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

And you still havent... buck fevers still kickin yer a$$...:haha: :haha: :haha: Post the pic already...

Ahhh there it goes, nice buck doood...:wink1: Buckzilla...:D