Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BEES!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Mar 31, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ok it's just starting to get warm and the wasps/bees are already starting to build their little homes all unerneath the overhang on my house. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I know of the bee sprays and such, but any body out there know any preventative tips to get rid of them before they take over. The hose makes them really pissed /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, go to the yard n garden place and get some hardcore spray... if any of them survive that and build a good sized nest, blast it with a 12ga round filled with salt. Presto, no more nest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Brakeleen kill's em on contact! Aim and get a good hit though. Plus it's fun! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

spray amonia on thier fav spots to build and them if you see them. i kills e'm instantly.the house i grew up in had awnings that got filled with wasps all the time, so my dad started using amonia and kept them away. JUST BE VERY CAREFULL WITH IT, that [darn] will knock you out. and the smell /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Brakeleen kill's em on contact! Aim and get a good hit though. Plus it's fun! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, brake clean is the fastest wasp killer out there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Starting fluid works too.