Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

being able to post

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by midget, Jul 20, 2004.

1. midget

midget Registered Member

i just registered last night and still do not have access to post on some of the forums. I cant figure out what im missing at this point. I initially (1 year ago) registered as an outsider nonpaying participant of the formus but have now stepped up to the plate and wanted to take advantate of all there was to offer. what do i need to do to get that taken care of. thanks for the help

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

It was probably a simple error . Go to the feedback forum towards bottom of main index . Post up in there and the admins will help . This website is the best in the world . /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Steve (ColoradoK5) is the only one who can turn you orange. Once he does that then you'll be orange and have full access. He should get to you by tomorrow morning. And welcome aboard. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Steve have you seen this yet?

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OK, looks like you registered under the username "jnichols03m" as a Member for two years.
    I assume you would like to change that to "midget" instead? Also, let me know if you want to delete the future Membership (2nd year) that would be charged a year from now, that was most likely a mistake?