Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

being alone sux

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jun 21, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my girlfriend and broke up about a week ago now and im already lonely! this sux! we got really serious, and i loved every minute of it, being in love is the best feeling in the world! but now i feel really lonely. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif kinda depressed this really sucks. i was so much happier in vegas, and i kno we wouldn't have broken up if i still lived there. we'd be together right now, but im 300mi away. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and the fact that i dont even kno any one in phoenix except for the guys in my class at skool makes it even worse. i dont kno wat to do but i need to do somethin soon.

2. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

im going to guees by this post that your a young one. GO OUT AND MEET OTHER GIRLS!!!! '

if i could go back in time, i would never of had a steady girlfriend. so many oppurtunities were passed by because i was too young and too faithful. enjoy your youth, and go out and meet every girl that will give you a second look.

i know it sucks right now, but it will definitely get better. enjpy your freedom while you can.

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What do you get when you put 32 Phoenix girls in the same room???

A full set of teeth! [​IMG]

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Go wheeling in your spare time, you'll meet some girls when you're ready.

5. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

long distance relationships are tough...i've been there. there are a lot of other girls out there...you'll find one when you least expect it...but that doesn't mean you can't sample in the meantime /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hang tight, man. i'm sure Phoenix is chock full of good looking ladies! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

i feel your pain bro. im only 16 and kinda in the same situation. but i didnt move....she did. but im also having a lot of troubles with some of my friends and thinkin bout movin in with my aunt and uncle for the next school year to study on school and get away from some of this.

NITRO

7. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    if i could go back in time, i would never of had a steady girlfriend. so many oppurtunities were passed by because i was too young and too faithful. enjoy your youth, and go out and meet every girl that will give you a second look.

i know it sucks right now, but it will definitely get better. enjoy your freedom while you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen......

Listen to us old farts. Kick back, take it easy and meet new girls. Its a hell of a lot of fun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Lets see..adavantages of being single:
    You only have yourself to please. Generally, you can do what you want, you are not bound to take into consideration, the thoughts, likes and dislikes of others. This isn't meant to sound selfish, it simply indicates that there is, perhaps, more freedom and decision making is easier.
    Time, money, etc. are perhaps easier to budget as there are only needs to be met.
    There is a greater degree of sexual freedom. If, that is you are able to find a partner.
    It is easier to get time for yourself, if you need it.

Disadvantages of a relationship:
    Loss of freedom. The money and time you have, cannot always be spent on doing what you, and you alone, might want to do.
    Arguments. If you are single, you can usually walk away from arguments and, if necessary avoid the other person (for ever if you wish) but this is not possible in a relationship.
    Changing career or continuing school. If the opportunity or need arises to change your career or you decide to go back to school, you have a little less freedom to choose, especially if relocation is required.

It takes time to get over it. You'll do fine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My father wasn't the most tactfull guy. He would have handed me a bottle of hand lotion and a nudie mag and told me too go figure it out, LOL. I'm not that crude, but I was hoping you could get a laugh out of that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

being alone sucks? women suck lol they make life miserable, you literally "cant live with them, or without them"

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

loneliness is just motivation to go out and fing a new chick. they are everywhere, not to hard to find. Over 3 billion of em last i heard... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    loneliness is just motivation to go out and finger a new chick. they are everywhere, not to hard to find. Over 3 billion of em last i heard...

[/ QUOTE ] There fixed it for ya J.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

you'll never be alone with clear taillights...they are your friend...heck maybe they'll even get you a couple hookers on your drive to get milk tomorrow heh

15. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    being alone sucks? women suck lol they make life miserable, you literally "cant live with them, or without them"

[/ QUOTE ] yea i'm just gonna stay single till i go to uti in the fall........my ex is a biach...she says that i drive by loud....well i guesse that 38inch tsl's with dual flowmasters in a quiet neighborhood is loud...i've always got a kick out of that....but then again i'm immature /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.......i'de just forget about her /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

16. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

LMFAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ouch!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

17. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

go see if marv's girl jill has any fine looking friends.
    and get off the damn computer and go to a bar.
    youll find a woman. some day.
    Grant

18. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

relax , you will get over it the minute you meet another.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    enjoy your single time dude, soon you will marry miss
    right,you will have three beautiful children and a mortgage.
    doctor bills,college costs. then you will have a midlife crisis , your wife will have gain 300 hundred pounds and the only exersize she will be getting is riding your ass and spending your money. then you will get caught hiding the eraser with your secretary and you wife will get everything you own. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

just playing , hang in there and go wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

19. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

relax and go have a nice visit w/ palmela handerson /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    palmela handerson

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifYou a$$hat....

Fumes going to get rag to clean whiskey drink off of monitor...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif