Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bench seat in my 92 Yukon

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by Blaze, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

My 92 Yukon currently has front buckets, but I'm thinking of changing that. The passenger seat is messed up and only has one setting, big pimping, it is reclined a little so you are leaning back a good ways. The driver's seat is ok, but the center console is broken. We take a lot of trips and for some reason I always felt more comfortable in bench seats. Can I swap out a bench seat from a truck or something into my Yukon? You guys probably think I am crazy, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I actually wanted to do the same thing...im pretty sure one from those years trucks will bolt in. might want to find one that flips forward so you can get in the back though

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That's what I was thinking, I need one that flips forward. I'm going to talk to a friend of mine tonight about it. His best friend owns a junkyard and might be able to hook me up. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif