Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bender owners, lookee here!

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by laketex, Oct 21, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

anyone got a bender with a 1.5" and 1.75" die? I really need to do a job that I promised a friend with the 1.5, and need to redo my frontend bars with the 1.75. If anyone has a lead, please let me know.

Bryan

2. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

We're all waiting for you to get one so you can do our stuff /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

yeah yeah i know...but I'm likely to not have time till the first of next year...25 hours of classes and work are KICKIN MY ASS!!! I just wanted to bend 2 bars for me and 2 more for my buddy's swim deck. Then next year, i'll start makin cages!

4. fulltopblazer

cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifby then I'll have my other stuff done and Ill be good and ready for one

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hey, brian, that bender is 300, we really need to see about chipping in for one, i have been offline for about a week, and no one missed me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Yeah we did looking for you over in the garage area. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Right at $650 for the bender, a 1.75 180 degree die, and a protools notcher. I just wont have any time to do any fab till '03. I think the club bender is a good idea if you guys can deal with that, but it's not for me. I need one of my own. So if anyone wants to be a part, I propose 2 people with $300 and I'll fab each of you a 6 point family or cab cage. You buy materials and I can get it CHEAP by the way for 1.75 .120 wall HREW. Anyways, I know this wont set well with everyone, but it's all I can offer. I've tried the shared thing and it SUCKS...partnerships are true ends to friendships in most cases. Let me know.

But I still need to find someone with a 1.5" die...gotta bend up a swim deck!!!

8. fulltopblazer

I've had the same problems with mutually owned things like tools and traliers etc. Its always a fight on where its kept and someone is always using it when you need it.