Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Benefit Raffle for (4) NFL tickets for k5junkie

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NOT4SHW, Dec 23, 2001.

1. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

To those that are interested. Some friends of Joe's (Matt & Jenny) have organized a benefit raffle for 4 tickets to the Saints & Redskins game on Dec. 28th in the New Orleans Superdome. Tickets are $2 each or (3) for $5. These tickets were actually purchased earlier in the year by Joe for himself, (wife) Tina, Matt & Jenny and with the circumstances pending they have decided that raising money for Joe & Tina would be much better than seeing the game. If you are interseted in some tickets and/or would like just contribute please contact me either by email or pm. I will make sure the money gets to Joe's fund and if you win the tickets I will personally make sure you get the tickets if I have to drive to the game and hand them to you in person. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated if not please just say a prayer for him. Thanks again and God Bless!

If this post makes no sense to you see the post "a ck5 member in serious condition" for all the details.

'79 K5,13 1/2" lift, 39.5 TSL's,15x12 Eagles,350,t-350,warn 8274<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by NOT4SHW on 12/23/01 04:34 PM.</FONT></P>