Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bent and Twisted site is up

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Butch, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Well the beginning stages of my website are now up. It will be improved and changed often especially in the beginning till I get a handle on some of the items there. Thankfully my wife was willing to handle this portion as I am better left with a hammer and a torch neither of which work very well on this plastic box. Check it out and let me know what you think as well as what else you would like to see. www.BentandTwisted4x4.Com Happy surfing.

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

nice start man!!!

you need a mailing list to keep us informed!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/icons/smile.gif and i wish you well with your buissines /forums/images/icons/grin.gif those are some awesome bumpers /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

butch, you are my hero. You have thought of all the things that i need for my blazer and have made them. I will soon become one of you favorite customers, and probably your worst when i keep calling and asking questions like "ok, i just pulled out my roller rockers, but this rockslider won't fit in my small block, what did i do wrong /forums/images/icons/grin.gif " i can't wait to make my fisrt purchase. i do have another question about the rear bumper w/ tire carrier. will the hitch be integrated into the bumper or will it hang below the bumper? so what is the damage for a bumper with dual swing outs (one for a tire, one for 2 jerry cans and hilift) hitch and 2 clevices? got to have it.

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Looks pretty good! I'd suggest that you select a different font though. The text on this page: http://www.bentandtwisted4x4.com/index_files/page0008.html is very difficult to read on an LCD screen. Perhaps it's better on a monitor, but it's barely readable for me. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

6. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Let me work on that a little. I have not put a dual swing on one yet, although it is not a problem I will have to give some consideration to time involved. I will get back with you on this before the weekend.

Harry,
    Try the site again now, got the font changed over to arial, see how it works for you.

7. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Ahh, MUCH easier to read! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

8. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

ok butch, i am ready for my first order but i am a little confused. Being a man that has never done any body work whatsoever and needing my rockers replaced real bad i want to get a set of the rock sliders. But what length do i need. I haven't done any trimming yet but the fenders are pretty much shot so i can trim alot i guess. i was thinking from the front firewall to the rear wheel well. does that seem like too much? Don't know, hopefully somebody hear can help. As soon as we figure out what length to make these i will order a set. i also need instructions on what i need to do to put them on. thanks.

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

woo-hoo! im famous for 31 days /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ive never been on a site b4, do i get to be on the cover? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif