Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

best 4-wheel clubs?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chevy409, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Chevy409

Chevy409 Registered Member

I'm looking for a good 4-wheel club located reasonabley close to New Hampshire. I'm still in highschool so I probably couldn't participate in every event held but really want to join something and be kept informed of jamborees, trail rides, etc. Can anybody recommend one that may fit the description? Thanks and please keep in mind that I need one near New Hampshire. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

2. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

Try these:
    http://www.nea4wd.org/
    NORTHEAST ASSOC. OF 4WD CLUBS, Inc.
    P. O. Box 743
    Hampstead, NH 03841
    603-529-3733
    info@nea4wd.org

Back Road 4x4 Club, #15 The Ponderosa, Charleston, NH 03603.

Bowtie 4x4's, 500 Bodwell Rd, Manchester, NH 03109. They are a new club starting up in NH..used to be in Spokane, WA Loking for mud races or hill clilmbs in the northeast. Email: bowtie4x4club@aol.com

Deep Woods Extreme 4X4 Club, 19 Hazel Dr Unit 1, Hampstead, N.H., 03841. Contact: Dominic Pono-President E-mail: www.deepwoodsextreme.com

Lasting Impressionz Car & Truck Club, New Hampshire Chapter, Manchester-Concord area. For more info send e-mail to Freddy at LilFreddy@Mediaone.net

North East Willys Jeeps Organization NEWJO, 100 Sugar House Road, Washington, NH, 03280. North East Willys Jeeps Organization was formed in October of 1999. At present they have over 35 members representing NH, VT, ME, MA, NY, RI, NJ, PA, and Canada. There are no fees, No rules. What they do have: An E-mail list to relay information, events-car shows, swap meets, flea markets, club meetings, they share stories, tech tips, and sometimes parts. You need not own a drivable willys or jeep, but you should have a love for them. Contact: Stephen Gallagher at www.newjo.org or send e-mail to sg33@aol.com

Old Beaters Truck Club, P.O. Box 738, Charlestown, NH 03603. The club activity is old Fords running over stuff in the woods. Contact Brandon or Chris at 835-6831.

Have fun. This site will definetly help you build a trail ready rig.

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

Forget the Jeep one. I was thinking it was a different one.

4. Chevy409

Chevy409 Registered Member

Awesome, thanks for the help. I tried searching lastnight and all I came up with was the Granite Sate something somethings and they were disbanded anyway.