Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Best 9/11 site I have seen....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 13, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

My friend sent me a link to this site. It takes awhile to load, so you will need to be patient. It has many pictures I have never seen before. Anyhow thought someone might find it as interesting to see it as I did.....

http://911digitalarchive.org/special/americaattacked/index1.html

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Great site... thanks for sharing!! I got tears again....

3. ChevyCaGal

I know I was trying not to cry.... everytime I see those pics of people jumping it really gets to me big time... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I know... it's so unimaginable...but I guess I would have done the same. Friggen crazy /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

I dunno. I think I'd rathered die trying to get out then jump. Makes ya wonder though how truly hellish it had to been to make someone choose to hurl themselves out of the building to their deaths then even consider trying to make there way through the fire and rubble...

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

After a year, all that footage still makes me sick. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

7. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Wow Steph... That was a very powerful site. Gawd... I wish I could say that its over... but I still think there is going to be something still to come. I hope and pray that its not as bad as the WTC...

You guys can depend on any help we can give ya... it may not be much as far as military support... but you know us lowly types in the military are behind ya 110%.

Mike

8. ChevyCaGal

Oh so you know... towards the end, it has arrows where you click forward through the words. Don't click them... just wait and it will move you forward on it's own, but there is pictures inbetween. If you click you don't see the pictures. I happened to notice this the second time I watched it...

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yah, every Canuck except mj supports you guys down South, Steph.

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

THANK YOU so much steph. Im so glad there are people here that still care. I was beginning to wonder... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I just watched that and its everything that I felt a few days ago and its everything I felt last year.

If I could make any reccomendation to anyone out there it would be to those who complained about hearing about 9/11 too much, that they couldnt ride on their trails on 9/11 and was FORCED to watch it becuase it was all over tv to WATCH that ONE thing. Maybe somewhere in your heart you can find some compassion when you see all of those people hanging on to the side of the building up over 100 stories or wonder what the people were thinking or feeling right before they jumped . Or the people who took that long fall to the ground, how did they feel? Or the people who left messages to their families on answering machines before they died. Or the pictures of the firemen going up the stairs as people went down. You can see the terror on their faces yet they still climbed the stairs to certain death to try to save a life. Maybe if you see an innocent person on fire falling out of a window blinded by jet fuel it would put some kindness in your heart to FORGET about your damn trails that day and give them an ounce of respect by remembering it all and watching it all and giving your support to the people NOW out there fighting.

Sorry to go off again but those kind of people NEED to watch that.

12. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

cool site that guy lives less tha 1/2 mile from me.thanks web page