Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

best front bumper/brush gaurd combo?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 88jimmyoungowner, Jan 2, 2002.

1. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

who makes the best one? I trust that they hold winches. I cannot find a nice one anywhere, exept for ranchhand, and i am not shure if they make an item for my jimmy

16, 88 jimmy, kearning, but still need help

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Ranchhand does not make a bumper for K5's. They only make their bumpers in a jig, and they have destroyed that jig a while ago to make more room for other stuff. My advice would be find pictures of what you like, take them to a good welding shop, and tell them what you want. My $.02.

'87 K-5 w/ 350 TBI, 700r-4, Atlas II, D60 & 14Bolt, 6" susp., 1" ORD body, 35" Claws

3. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

I'm with Bryan on this one. That is what I am doing as well.
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I got mine from KMA (pics in webshots album). They will do just about anything you want. Worked well for me so far,

J

See the on-going build up of my '85 Jimmy! <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/jekbrown>http://community.webshots.com/user/jekbrown</a>