Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

best front springs?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by patrickthurman, Aug 5, 2002.

1. patrickthurman

patrickthurman Newbie

i am doing the 2.5" shackle flip in the rear and want to get new front springs that will be 2.5" taller than stock to keep my ride level. i was wondering if any one could suggest a good set of springs. i do a lot of rough gravel drivig but i also do a lot of long distance cross country driving so i need something ok for the highway. i also have rancho 9000 adjustable in cab shock. thanks for any help.

2. bUrLyBlAzEr89

bUrLyBlAzEr89 Registered Member

im gettin the same setup as you but im adding an 1 inch leaf in the rear an i wanna get 2" tuff country springs

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I really llike my Superlift Superrides. I thin they make them in a 2.5".... I would lift the rear anothe rinch or so to compensate for rear end sag.

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I've heard really good things about BDS springs. As soon as my broke A$$ has some money, I'm gonna get those all the way around!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif