Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Best place in CO to build a roll cage?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fortcollinsram, Nov 25, 2001.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Was wondering who in Colorado you guys would suggest I have build a six-point roll cage for the K5? I would like somebody in the Denver Area or Fort Collins Area, but I'd be willing to travel to Colorado Springs for somebody that you thought was really special [​IMG]. Thanks gang.

Chris

1987 Blazer K5, 4" Rancho Lift, 33" BFG AT, Dual Battery setup, AND MORE TO COME [​IMG]
    Was that a speed bump? No, just a Rice Rocket

2. jeffer

jeffer 1/2 ton status

The Rockstomper guys are in Firestone (1/2 way between FTC and Denver just east of I-25). I don't know if they do custom cages, but their stuff seems pretty frickin solid. I was thinking of approaching them when I'm ready to put a cage in mine. They are one of the CK5 member sponsors, so they must be pretty stand-up. Let me know if you find anything out from them.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rockstomper.com/>http://www.rockstomper.com/</a>
    (303) 833 1431

Jeff.

I'd be curious what you find out wherever you have it done as I will be wanting to put a cage in mine soon too.

3. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Thanks bud...I'll check it out

Chris

1987 Blazer K5, 4" Rancho Lift, 33" BFG AT, Dual Battery setup, AND MORE TO COME [​IMG]
    Was that a speed bump? No, just a Rice Rocket