Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Best place to buy Frontline online??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mofugly13, Aug 2, 2004.

1. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

I have heard that frontline (the flea crap fer yer pets) can be had online for a better price than I could find locally. Anyone know the best prices for this stuff online? I used to use advantage, but my critters go outdoors, and I hear thet rontline is the stuff to use in this case. What's a 3 pack of frontline go for regularly? Thanks all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Buy it online and the vet raises office visit prices to compensate. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I get mine at 1800PETMEDS.com

I don't buy any medication from the vet's office. Most of the stuff they prescribe, you can get from a normal pharmacy as it was a human drug before it was used for animals. The rest you can get somewhere else for less than from the vet.

4. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

so frontline and advantix were once biped only drugs? for pubic lice maybe.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Well, maybe not those two. But most antibiotics and deworming stuff was actually made for humans first.