Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Best price on a Detroit Locker

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Storm Trooper, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Well I got my slidders and finally picked up my 14B FF[​IMG]
    Now I need to order a Detroit locker for the 14. Does anyone know who has the best price on one? I want to get the 14 ready to go so when I find a 4:10 D60 I'll be ready to slap it in.
    Any help would be greatly apprerciated. I'm also checking into the 208 slip eliminator. New project for me and I'm sure I could use all the help I can get. I will check all the past posts on the install but it seems like time on the site here is getting tough [​IMG].
    Oh, and any part numbers would be appreciated too.
    <font color=red>THANK YOU!

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"8" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

It really won't matter where you get the DL from.

By the time you find the best price and pay the shipping, it will cost almost the same as someplace else with a higher priced DL and lower shipping.

Just get one near you and expect to spend around $340. That includes the shipping.

<font color=red>I'm a "black top mudder"!!!</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy</a>

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

just deal with a good company, it's all the same really. Got mine from Randy's R&amp;P. Great service.

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>THE OFF- ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS!!
    </font color=red>

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Yah, I know there isn't much mark up on them so everyone sells them pretty close but you never know what kind of deals are out there.
    Thanks guys.
    One ton...........ahhhh.....can't wait.

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"8" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

5. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

go to randy's ring and pinion in Everette Washington. I called 2 months ago and they told me $299 plus $7.00 shipping. there prices have gone up a bit, but say you called a couple months ago and was quoted $299. There customer service is second to none and they will probably sell it to you for that. If not, say your not interested and you will for sure get that price, they don't want to lose a sale.

IT'S A 1 TON THING.... IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!

6. Brians 60s

go to randy's ring and pinion in Everette Washington. I called 2 months ago and they told me $299 plus $7.00 shipping. there prices have gone up a bit, but say you called a couple months ago and was quoted $299. There customer service is second to none and they will probably sell it to you for that. If not, say your not interested and you will for sure get that price, they don't want to lose a sale.

7. Brians 60s

8. Brians 60s

9. Brians 60s

10. Brians 60s

11. Brians 60s

12. Brians 60s

13. Brians 60s

14. Brians 60s

15. Brians 60s

16. Brians 60s

17. Brians 60s

18. Brians 60s

sorry computer must be f'd up.

19. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

UUUMMMMM...............Did you say Randy's ring and pinion?[​IMG]

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red></font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Estebans-album>Take A Gander At My Truck Here.</a>

20. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[​IMG] LMAO!!!

I think I heard you the first two or three times!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color=red>I'm a "black top mudder"!!!</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy</a>