Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Better drivers?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck79K30, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

so there's a radio station here in town that has people calling in to tell them why they think their sex is better at the driveage...

just as some beootch comes on and says "NO WAY, women are sooo much better drivers, like for sure"and all that crap, some other beotch cuts me off and proceeds to go 15 mph UNDER the speed limit, which is 20mph slower than i was going... better drivers my arse... then she starts putting on makeup, and swerving... yep, better drivers, til they get rear ended and of course, it wont be their fault...

/rant off
    on my way to work, have a great effin day, or not..

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i was coming home from work today and some beatch jumps from the left lane into mine and hits the brakes. she speeds up then hits the brakes again.i'm thinkin WTF??? she goes a little faster and then hammers on the brakes so she can turn right(FROM THE CENTER LANE) i tried to side swipe her but i missed.:angry1: i didn't want to hit the innocent person next to me.if it was a dude , i would be in jail and he would need dental surgery.it's not just the wimmins around here though.most of these ****s need to hit a wall.but the HOTTIE that thinks i'm letting her in at the last minute has got another thing coming.she might just as well be a 300 pound gorilla.i ain't get no sexual favors why should i let you in???your just another obstical beatch.:D

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I have stopped more men than I have women:D

4. Confedneck79K30

because they speed more? hell im guilty..

but i dont

1. put on make up when i drive (learned my lesson.. LOL)
    2. drive with my left leg resting on the dash... "HEY MORON"
    3. talk on the cell phone with the window down, 4 other people in the car, chew bubble gum, eat and rock out at the same time
    4. drive like an ignorant ass
    5. weave in and out of traffic
    6. (this one isnt just women) sit with the detroit lean

etc... but the way i see women drive in this town makes me sick... i refuse to ride with my wifes sister, ANYWHERE, at least i did before i told my wife that if her and her husband come around when im here, ill bury them under the canal...

5. boggerless

i bet.i have seen agressive wimmin drivers,but mostly its it's just dumdasses. if you ever get screwwed into a trip to dearborn MI, you will see the most amazing driving.it's the biggest congregation or Arabs in the US.no law written means anything to them."whats that red octegon?" ZOOMM.:rolleyes: and they know they can just play dumb and see if they get away with it.

6. boggerless

detroit lean.:haha: :haha: :haha: that is true.how those asswipes can see outta thier mirrors is beyond me?i've been behind cars that look like it has no driver.the best part is they do it driving a POS.:laugh:

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

But on the other hand, the best "Why the hell did my car have to go the shop and I'm stuck with the reserve car that doesn't have a camera" moment was when I stopped a female for something like 31 over the speed limit and I gave her the ticket to sign.

She threw out the "f" word more times in one minute than a boatload of drunken Jarheads just thrown out of a strip club. I believe she covered every proper use of the word as a noun, verb and adjective numerous times and utilized the word in ways not yet thought of.

I guess the best part about the whole ordeal was after I had made contact with her and gone back to my car, I was on the phone with my dispatcher and told her that I might be awhile cause I knew the lady was going to go off on me like the Klan at a Jesse Jackson speech.

It was one of those times that I summoned up every ounce of self discipline to keep from laughing at her. I thought for a few seconds that I might have had to take her into protective custody and have the loony tunes folks talk to her.

In the end, she went about her merry way.

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

*snort*:haha: :haha:

9. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: AAAAA SHIAT:haha: :haha: you should write for TV!!! i'm guessing there are more days you want to punch them instead of laugh.:laugh:

10. Confedneck79K30

brb, that there was funny!

11. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

At least in S. Cal.:

The most common reason men speed is being late for something.

The most common reason women speed is needing to piss and want to go home to do it (rather than a public restroom, etc.).

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Now, seriously, most of the time I may get all hard nosed on someone and as soon as they leave my sight, I'm laughing my ass off about the whole thing.