Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Better than Off-road.com's--Less mess !!

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Feb 20, 2000.

Better than Off-road.com\'s--Less mess !!

I have been an true user of both sites for awhile now, but I have to say K-5 is alot less confusing trying to figure out where to post what and the guys are all the same for the most part, so I'm addicted !!!

<font color=red>BigBurb<font color=red>[​IMG][​IMG]

1. Chris G

Chris G Registered Member

Re: Better than Off-road.com\'s--Less mess !!

I gotta agree with you. this is a well thought out forum[​IMG]

If all else fails us a bigger hammer[​IMG]

2. Re: Better than Off-road.com\'s--Less mess !!

I have had alot of problems with the off-road BBS, I got locked out for weeks at a time, it would say I was logged on but no luck at posting anything, so I check in here and there but hang out here to find info !!!

3. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Well when my 'puter boots up, theres this big Chevy Icon in the middle of the screen, yeah you guessed it, its for CK5. This sites been my favorite since I got the Knight and decided to get smart about Blazers, theres not another site with this kind of Knowledge on it, theres a bunch of VERY intelligent People on this site..Grim, Gold Rush,Steve, Shawn, Corey, Thumper, Big Burb, and the like(no offense if I left you out) Rock on CK5 and yes SIZE DOES MATTER..WK

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I agree W/K if I'm not checking my e-mail I'm on CK5 or a link that I got from here. CK5 Rocks.
    Corey 78K5

5. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

It's been my home page since I found it! The only thing is that I used to go home in the evenings complaining to the wife about work. Now I go home telling her about the 'byes on the Colorado K5 board. Still of no interest to her but I sure love it!! Thanks Steve

Brian
    89KBlazer

6. Re: Better than Off-road.com\'s--Less mess !!

If size does matter than me and Boggin' Blazer have one the contest !!!My wife says you have to be wrong about that knowledable thing !!