Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

%$#@ BFGoodrich

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by wahbob, Jun 19, 2002.

1. wahbob

wahbob Registered Member

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Ive been waiting 3 weeks for my bfg's to come in from discount tire. I called today and they called BFG and said it was going to take 2 more weeks-well f#$@. Just had to rant thank you for your time.

Mike B. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. Racefreak

Racefreak Registered Member

Dang! What size are they? Discount in SA had my KO's in 2 days. I only bought 33's though. There was/is a $50 rebate on them as well. Good Luck!

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Not sure if your dead set on BFG's but theres a post in the garage I think- Goodyear's for $1 "over invoice" (or whatever they call it.)...

Brandy

4. wahbob

wahbob Registered Member

They are 35x 12.5 15's km. Thanks for the info.

5. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Mine took two weeks to come in here at 4WPW, but that's because I ordered one of the old style (as a spare to match my others since my last spare went). The non-KO style is getting harder and harder to get!