Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BIG R/C lot on EBAY kinda long

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84CUCV, Jul 21, 2005.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Guys one here always help with my truck so let try this. Have not used ebay much was wondering what some of you think. I have 14 years of r/c all over the place. I have about 23 runing trucks that are good to go and some need a little work to go. I have ten kits that are new and never where touched. I have a ton of rare stuff made by tamiya and other hopups for blackfoot, clod and usa-1. I have some real good shape older tamiya stuff as well. I have all kinds of raidos, ESC, motors, servos. A lot of spare parts for most of them to. What i was thinking is one big lot on ebay. I am not sure. Maybe i should just do a little at a time on ebay. I not sure how much$$$ i have in this, not sure i want to know. Had a 1200 into a emaxx. I donr beat on my stuff and a lot of it is in real good shape still. I just found a juggernaut 2 i never put together. Forgot, i even had it. So, let me know what you guys think. i need this stuff gone. Time to get debt and pay back a lot of people.

As always thanks guys

Mike

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I think you'll do better selling it one piece at a time, or one kit at a time...

A big lot will just end up being a screaming deal for someone. Kinda like selling a complete truck versus parting it out.

Rene

3. 84CUCV

Got ya Rene Never thought of it likr that. mikr

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Sell them separate. I just sold a Juggernaut I with the Juggular conversion last week on eBay for just over $600. :eek1:

I used to have an E-Maxx and found a member on Pirate who had a T-Maxx that he wanted to trade for an E. I e-mailed him and we exchanged them by paying for our own shipping to each other. Now I have an R/C that runs longer and faster than an electric version. :waytogo:

I also sold on eBay last week, a brand new Clodbuster I still in the box for $225. It was still in the plastic bags and on their trees, too.

I'm done with R/C's as I just keeping the T-Maxx and playing with that one. No more for me as these damn things are too expensive. :haha:

5. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

As an R/C'er myself, I agree that selling the cars and kits seperately will be better for you. Maybe if you have a bunch of random extras and pieces, eg., servos, recievers, motors, and the like maybe you can bunch those up into a lot. Keep the cars and kits as seperate auctions. These damn things can cost as much as the real thing!! Well, almost.......

6. 84CUCV

i think that is what i am going to do. thx

7. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have seen alot of people on here talk about these but have never really gotten involved in them. Just what all is involved? Is it like building a truck but only in a miniature version. More infor please. Going to need something to keep me busyt before too long. Playstation is getting boring

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i have wanted a gas, truck compleat with radeo and every thing i need, maybe ill help out a ck5er..... let me know

9. 84CUCV

Sorry darkshadow all i have as far as gas in a usa-1 with a os 21. needs a lot of work tho.

mike

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Got any mods for the Clod I got from you? that things a blast, the kids had a ball with it when it snowed this winter

11. 84CUCV

Have a lot for the clod. Only thing i dont have is a aftermarket chassis. what are you looking for?

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I don't really know, its still the way I got it. I was looking at bearings, motors, shocks. I like the chassis out there but they are pricy so Id like to beef it up a little and do a chassis later...might even build my own later. But send me a PM of what you got and what you want for it maybe take a pic and ill let you know.

13. 84CUCV

Ok i will let you know what i got soon mike

14. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

I sold a lot of my Rc stuff on Ebay and got more than i expected from them. Part it out slowly and you will get triple of what you would get if you sold it in a lot.

Keep some stuff for your cralwer though. You can never get tired of them. :D

15. 84CUCV

You know you are right, just started a dagger for going over rocks.

Anybody looking for r/c let me know. will give ya good deal

mike

16. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

gOT ANY PICS OF THE DAGGER?

17. 84CUCV

will have pics soon.

18. 84CUCV