Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Big score for me

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Was looking in the local paper yesturday and noticed a 14ff with 4.10's out of a 73 3/4ton 4x4 truck advertised for $50. Went out and looked at it, started talking to the guy about it and some of his projects he's got going on (doing a frame up restore on a 69 chevy 1/2ton 2wd w/383 stroker and a frame up restore on a 63 corvette split window) anyways, got to talking with the guy some more, and he ended up just GIVING me the 14ff for FREE /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I was like SCORE /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also, this 14ff looks like it has a detroit locker in it...anyone wanna tell me how to tell /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i've never seen one that is already installed so i have no idea how to tell /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

So, now i have a 14ff w/3.73's and gov-loc out of the 81 2wd burb that my dad got from ron for sale...its complete from hub to hub, ready to bolt in and roll /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

look in there and see if you can spot any spider gears, or if you got it up on jack stands turn one hub, and if the other hub turns in the same direction then it has the detroit

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

You got another free one? I have picked up some free axles before but they are only 1/2 ton axles and usually someone else has already blown them up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I guess I could use a free 14 bolt w/3.73's /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: Big score for me *DELETED*

Post deleted by Muddytazz

5. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You are so lame!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ya I second that.
    Is there a free limit? Or can we impose something? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    HMMMMMMMM, could that be a prepayment for my knuckles? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif