Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Big Subwoofer for sale

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Grim-Reaper, Jun 21, 2000.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Feb 17, 2000
    Hay I got this sub that is just not doing it for me (read as I'm getting old). The cargo space has become more important to me than the bass.
    It has 2 12 inch Bostwick's
    It's a 5th order bandpass box. The face is 3/4 Plexiglass. The front was at cut at an angle to fit tight to the back of the seats. It has two covers. Both were set up to fit in an extended cab mini. It would be very easy to trim down the cover to make it look nice in a K5. I have run it in my 79 K5 with no Cover for about 2years.
    This box cost close to $500 to build including labor but a reasonable offer around the $300 range and it can be yours to rattle your brain.
    I'm going to be hitting the local car shows in Marrietta GA to try to sell it and I have it hooked up so you can hear it. It is tuned down to about 40hz.
    E-mail me at grim-reap@excite.com if interested. It's heavy and would cost a chunk to ship so if you want to buy it long distance your paying shipping. I'll try to get a pic available of it soon.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's