Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BIG THANKS TO T-ROY, JEFF, & DEANNA!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Feb 8, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Thanks soooooooo muck for all your help Saturday. My truck is running great and back on the road. I couldn't have done it w/out all your help. Thanks for taking time out of your day to help me out. You guy are the BEST!

T-Roy - Thanks for bailing me out on Sunday with a radiator /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif You ROCK!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I hope to have a new one within a week or so, but I really appreciate the loaner! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thanks to the rest of the crew for all the offers of help. I really appreciate it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to hear you got yours up and running again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif i got mine back on the road today as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Your welcome anytime /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad to hear everything is still running good and you got a loaner radiator in. Thanks for dinner the pizza was awesome and it was great meeting your other half and kids, super nice family you have.

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Great news, Shane. Glad it got done and on the road. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

You are more than welcome. Thats the thing I like the most about this site/club. Everybody that I've met so far has been way cool. It's good to know that if I need a hand, it'll be there. By the way, size 5 diapers...
    T-roy

6. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool!
    Bill

7. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    By the way, size 5 diapers...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif