Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Big thanks!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ChevyCaGal, Jun 28, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I have to give a big thanks to KidJethro (Joe) and imiceman44 (Issaam) for coming over yesterday and helping me out. I got my exhaust redone, and went to change my spark plugs, and the task was driving me insane. I could only reach 3 of them. They came over, and the two of them got the other 5 out. It was quite interesting seeing how it was hot as heck (over 100 by then) and there was zero room to work. But the two of them got em out. Anyhow, I greatly appreciate their time and effort, it was way cool of them. They wanted to get me to Blazerfest... I got it going, started to head to Hollister this morning, but had overheating issues, and had to give it up (about 30 minutes south of here) and head back home. But I will be working on stuff for our next club run!

I also have too give Issaam props for helping with my brakes on my Neon. I can now change the rotors and pads on it. Never knew it was that easy. Just very cool to have people who are willing to help you out and take the time to do so.

Thanks guys, you rock! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

their are some good people left in this world. i have dyna max headers on my 79 350 , and theres lots of room to get to the plugs. even #8. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

That's great...hats off to those fellas! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif