Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bigburban383,27 days har har and my tires are balder bt the day!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 9, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and i'll still pull you ass /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif-- /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Hey, what are you doing this week?

4. boggerless

well my wife was going to radiation treatment but now she doesn't have to. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif besides work now not much else,why whats up brother? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    well my wife was going to radiation treatment but now she doesn't have to. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif besides work now not much else,why whats up brother? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets meet up at like ramchargers and do this pull off somewhere near by /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

If we do 4 wheel drive we go to do it on dirt road because I got 3.42s in the front and 4.10s in the rear and don't have the money to replace the T-case /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. boggerless

sounds good to me.is there a place near there we can do it.i don't want to trash my truck either. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif maybe we can use someones front yard? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi'm spent up till wednesday, thursday on is good for me. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    sounds good to me.is there a place near there we can do it.i don't want to trash my truck either. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif maybe we can use someones front yard? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi'm spent up till wednesday, thursday on is good for me. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know where Home Depot and Guitar Center is on Ford and Lotz, I think thats Canton? There is actually a wheeling spot just near there, there is a big field too. Plus cops cant drive to it since you got to drive over this big mound. Thursday sounds good. I got to goto guitar center soon anyways, I will check and see if they built a fence or something because I haven't been there for a beavers age. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. boggerless

ford and lotz, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i've been going there since 85.i rode my three wheeler out there,blew up a car out there on purpose. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifand spent at least 4 nights a week out there wheeling my truck.you know how you come in off the side street (i can't remember the name) where the dirt hill was ?were the dead end and the street goes to cherryhill.we jumped a blue riviaera over that hill /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi have it on tape.we used to go in off ford road,under the bridge and go past the lumberyard.the field thats on the left is the one i hit a refrigerater at about 50 MPH.great memories there.we even met two guys out there on the asphalt stripand poured gas on and behind the tire of thier cr250 and to a cool pic after we lit it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. bigburban383

Well, the home depot spot is now a huge building under construction. As of now I don't know of any where in the city to go except out where I live which is a drive for you. Unless you just want to hook on somebodys front lawn, if the cops come i'll be draggin ya away so its cool. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. boggerless

hell, we can do it in my back yard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you want to? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif it needs to be redone anyway.bring your friends /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    hell, we can do it in my back yard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you want to? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif it needs to be redone anyway.bring your friends /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What streets do ya live on? It may be an expensive journey. My friends don't have cool trucks like mine. I call my buddy with the monster truck, he'll dig ya a pond /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. boggerless

26066 currier, VANBORN and BEECHDALY. three blocks north or vanborn east off beechdaly.i have the lot next door paid for. bring on the monster truck,i need a pond dug. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif NO SH!T DO YOU WANT TO? no cops or bitching,and beer. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif i'm going to tear that part of the yard uo anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif