Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BigBurbless !! Yes it SOLD !

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Mar 26, 2001.

Well the day finally is here and the Burb will be signed over to a guy from Florida on Wednesday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. I know that I am on the hunt for a project K5 though. Something for $3000.00 or less and not too far from KY. Just thought I'd let everyone know. I will still go by Bigburb, I feel it suits me.

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

1. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Guess I'm one of, if not the, last ones to own and operate a "BIGBURB"...I'll have to carry on the tradition...'77 Suburban with '87 front end, '91 interior and doors, one ton axles, crossover steer, 12" National springs, disc rear brakes, 454, TH400, 39.5" Swampers on 12" Welds, etc, etc. Anyone else out there with a monster Suburban??? Bring em on!!!!

ken

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Sorry to see it go. That was one sharp Burb. Good luck with your next project. Any plans for it yet when you find one?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html>http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html</A>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails[​IMG]</font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Wayne</font color=blue>

3. Ken,
    You just had to rub it in, huh? lol It was time to move on and unsure of what is next. I have some strange project ideas that would shock most people on this board, but you only live once and there are all types of people in this world. I will ensure some part of it is Chevy if not all of it ! I will keep the world informed of the "NEXT" BigBurb project.

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

4. lowlevell

lowlevell 1/2 ton status

Im still Burbn' :)

Congrats BigBurb, i hope you got what ya wanted out of it.:)

One From None