Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bigdumbass383 *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Post deleted by ramjet gmc

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Re: bigdumbass383

wow and he said he didnt start sh!t with anyone. What a chode!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

OH No, you did'nt! another QUOTE! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I didn't know you were a cocklicker, fumes! I've been looking for some action lately! PM me with your contact info /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the PM... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I don't care who the [darn] you are, how big your ego is, if you cant beat me up... [darn] you, you are a cocklicking peace of [darn]

[/ QUOTE ]You used mean words and hurt my feelings.... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Damn, I got my a$$ chewed for posting a PM. But I guess it's okay as long as I'm not the one doing so. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats right Paul nobody like you everybody hates you I guess you should just go eat worms.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Thats right Paul nobody like you everybody hates you I guess you should just go eat worms.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Really don't care if anyone likes or hates me, but I think it's BS I get flames for posting a PM, but it's okay if you or anyone else to post one.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

it's all in the name of humor with me Paul, with you it's all in the name of whining...Boohoo you poopoo head.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifFight the urge to throw that tantrum , fight it.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    it's all in the name of humor with me Paul, with you it's all in the name of whining...Boohoo you poopoo head.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifFight the urge to through that tantrum , fight it.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]What are you talking about a tantrum for ???(Did I use any profanity or lower myself to name calling ???) I just stated a simple fact. Did I or did I not get my ass chewed for posting a PM ??? I simply pointed out that it seams to be okay as long as I'm not the one to post it. Kinda one sided isn't it ??? More so when one or more of the people who replied with /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif are the same person who got mad at me for posting a PM. Please don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to jump on you over this, I'm just trying to point something out. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

If you stub your mangina and no one is around besides your mother and your cat, does it really matter??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. Ryan B.

Life is unfair.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I guess my point must be too advanced for some people to understand. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

14. Ryan B.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Okay, without trying to put anyone down, what is my whole point ???

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

yeah, thats it, your thinking is too advanced..You spell on a first grade level but your intellect is comparable to that of Einsteins....Sure , yeah , you betcha!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah, thats it, your thinking is too advanced..You spell on a first grade level but your intellect is comparable to that of Einsteins....Sure , yeah , you betcha!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Obviously the whole point went right over your head. You don't seam to understand what I was saying, and now go back to bringing up my spelling. And you are correct, Einstein was bad at spelling also, didn't you know that. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

18. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you know he does have a point everyone jumped on him because ho posted a private pm and got flamed now someone else posts a private pm and its no big deal /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    you know he does have a point everyone jumped on him because ho posted a private pm and got flamed now someone else posts a private pm and its no big deal /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you, that was the point.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    And you are correct, Einstein was bad at spelling also, didn't you know that.

[/ QUOTE ] Yep, uh huh, yeah, ok , are you done Einstein??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifYou missed my point... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.