Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bigerik's update on DentonK5 $7.85 debt

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigerik, Apr 9, 2001.

1. bigerik

bigerik 1/2 ton status

Bigerik\'s update on DentonK5 $7.85 debt

I deleted the post because he called me, apologized, explained somewhat convincingly why I hadn't gotten the money order yet. The guy is a high school student and I didn't want to come down on him too hard. He promised to send the money order again, and claims U.S. Mail must have lost it. If and when I see the money order, I will definitely post that immediately. My lessons learned are: get the money in advance, and hopefully he learned to pay as agreed or contact the party in order to communicate a delay. I have only seen mail get lost or severely delayed in rare instances, but it happens. If some stray, old letter shows up, I will post that fact with an apology. I think what happened is he was just being a slow pay (maybe I'm wrong, who knows?).

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bigerik.coloradoK5.com>http://www.bigerik.coloradoK5.com</A>

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Re: Bigerik\'s update on DentonK5 $7.85 debt

Heres an odd story for ya Bigerik. A couple of years back I was looking thru one of my old Hotrod magazines that I got back in highschool and a couple of envelopes fell out of it. At first I didnt pay much attention because I thought it was those damn inserts that always fall out of mags when you open them. When I got thru with the mag I noticed they were envelopes and on the frontside they had a neighbors address on the topside. couple of days later I ran them by the neighbor and she opened them up. They were 2 checks 1 made out to her mortgage co and the other to a hospital for like $3000 total. I had them in my mag for 4 years and never knew it. They werent even post marked, they never made it to the post office. Weird but true.

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>[​IMG]