Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bigfoot ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Being that alot of us enjoy being outdoors and way deep in the wilderness, I just gotta ask, has anyone seen, heard, or found tracks of a Bigfoot ??? Do you think they are real ??? I'd like too see one if they exsist, but I haven't yet.

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Been in the woods alot (grew up in western Montana), and sometimes heard some strange stuff, but you'd have to show me before I believe it.

John

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yea i've seen it, Too bad it's a Furd, cause it sure is pretty.
    [​IMG]

4. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

...there is no bigfoot. It was just this guy I work w/ named Don wandering around w/ his shirt off... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

God Damn, that guy has enough hair sticking out of his shirt around the collar to knit a sweater!

5. mudgition

mudgition 1/2 ton status

The guy that started that whole thing died not that long ago and his family is now allowed to talk about it. It was here in Longview and his garage is full of everything he ever made to perpetuate the myth. Concrete feet to make prints in the woods, all the film of "sightings", Different rugs from all over the world to make tufts of hair. There was a big right up in the paper and I am the mortician apprentice that worked on the body. I KNOW he is no longer living. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hey what do you know! There has been a sighting less than a mile from my house according to the web site, guess I need to be more careful while wandering aimlessly in the woods /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

2 lesbian chix that were climbing Mt Humbug (southern OR coast) who me and my gf met at the summit said they heard a roar on their way up that scared the [censored] out of em and definitely didnt sound bear-like to them. coulda been da big foot.

they were prolly just dumb and misidentified the sound, but gay women are always cool to talk to. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

8. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Ya I had a bigfoot encounter once. I was driving home and he was in the middle of the road so I just floored it and hit that sucka. So thats why he hasnt been spotted since.

9. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I doubt that bigfoot is real. However I was once married to a woman that looked like that, she and her sister's were alway's running around with their clothe's off, walkin through the wood's. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I dont know about bigfoot but down here in Texas we got the Chubacabra. Little mexican goat sucking thing. Never seen it but heard some prety convincing firsthand stories...

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

it was robin williams running around naked before he was rich. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

is that the thing that sucks the guts out of them and leaves the skin intact?

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i backpack ALOT (i usually log about 75miles on foot every summer in atleast 5different wilderness areas) i have been through about every major wilderness area in the North west and have never seen anything. I have heard something once, it was realy late and i ended up getting out and putting my boots on and the leader was already up and looking out towards a ridge where this howling growl came from. It was realy creepy(it was probly just something like wolves hunting but still realy scary)