Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Biggest tires I can fit...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ArrowheadK5, Nov 6, 2001.

1. ArrowheadK5

ArrowheadK5 1/2 ton status

on a stock K20? It sits pretty high, but the tires on it now are pretty bald and I need to replace them. Might as well put some big ones on there if I can, can I get away with 35s by any chance? For not too much money[​IMG]?
    Thanks guys, I'm working on the $25.....

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    --Thomas Jefferson

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

On K5's I think the highest you can go stock is 33's without cutting fenders. On a K20 though I don't know. If you know someone with 35's you could always mount there spare and see if it fits, that's what my buddy did with my 32's and his Heep Wagoneer.

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

3. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

44s with a sawsall :)

86Jimmy 4"&35"MTRs,87 burb 4"&35"MT,69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Get add a leafs in front and a block in rear and you can run 35s no problem...just don't hit any big bumps or even think about going off road.

But, combine that with a 3" body and they'd clear no problem.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles