Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Biiiig Blazer...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I went to the bank today to deposit a check... it was closed since it's a holiday... so I went to the back and put the check in the deposit thingy to be deposited tomorrow... I was leaving and saw a big huge mother freakin K5 across the street... so I kept going and pulled over to read the classified ads in the paper and the K5 went by me and I was like... cool... but it's not cool anymore, because it has altezzas in the back... and one of them doesn't work... so now it's not a cool K5... It actually looks kinda goofy anyway, it's too big... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

so big it made you wet your pants eh ford boy?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

more like laugh /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Some trucks are lowered, that deserves a laugh... some trucks are stock, that deserves a second look if they're nice... some trucks are lifted, they get good thoughts... and then there are some trucks that are lifted beyond being cool. When they cross the line between cool and rediculous, they might as well slam their truck to the ground, cuz I'm sure not gonna drool over their truck /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

nothing wrong with altezzas /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

yea they're cool...but they really get set off with street racer graphics and an aluminul spoiler /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif