Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Biker Boys-Quite possibly the gayest movie i've ever seen

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Jul 26, 2003.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Biker Boys-Quite possibly the gayest movie i\'ve ever seen

Rented it last night. Now, i went into this not expecting much for acting at all, but i though at least it should have some cool bike riding in it. WRONG!!!! there is way more bad ass street riding in the old DMX Rough Riders than there is in this whole movie. i really like the side by side drag racing where they look across at each other then make like they are twisting the throttle even more (like it wouldn't already be pegged) and then easily pulls a head- but just enough for the other guy to magically find some more twist in his throttle and catch back up again- so they can look at each other again and repeat again. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Even Kid rock sucked. he had a much better performance in Joe Dirt.

thanks for letting me rant. i'm sure this topic is a repost, but i don't hang on this forum much.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: Biker Boys-Quite possibly the gayest movie i\'ve ever seen

I got it from netflixs last night, I watched it kinda. It was beyond gay... I think you need to have suffered from a head injury just to understand it... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

From the previews, I figured it was made for the ricer croud. You know, the same people that thinks bright paint, and stickers (Not too mention huge wings and fart mufflers on 4cyl cars) make something fast. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    From the previews, I figured it was made for the ricer croud. You know, the same people that thinks bright paint, and stickers (Not too mention huge wings and fart mufflers on 4cyl cars) make something fast. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was made for the I'm on drugs and I am watching this because I also find ants crawling on the ground to be a fun event crowd... I think even ricers have enough going to avoid this movie. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif