Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bin Laden warns "Red" states, plus a bit on his sad childhood

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Nov 1, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Bin Laden warns \"Red\" states, plus a bit on his sad childhood

MONSTER'S DEADLY WARNING TO 'RED' STATES

By NILES LATHEM

November 1, 2004 -- WASHINGTON - Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the state-by-state election returns in tomorrow's presidential race — and will spare any state that votes against President Bush from being attacked, according to a new analysis of his statement. (http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/33124.htm)

Some excerpts:

"Oh the American people, I address these words to you regarding the optimal manner of avoiding another Manhattan, and regarding the war, its causes, and its consequences.

"It means that any U.S. state that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president, it means that it chose to fight us and we will consider it an enemy to us, and any state that will vote against Bush, it means that it chose to make peace with us and we will not characterize it as an enemy,"

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al-Qa'ida. Your security is in your own hands, and any U.S. state that does not toy with our security automatically guarantees its own security."

(quotes are from: www.memritv.org direct from the transcript)

So apparently Bin Laden and his crew have little understanding of the typical American psyche; and do not have a clue that unfortunately, we are accustomed to being the THREATENERS not the THREATENEES. Talking to Americans like this will get you nowhere: "The optimal manner of avoiding another Manhattan" /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I think the main reason we have not heard more of these direct quotes pointed out is that American journalists DO realize how most people would react to this:

"Oh Bin Laden says I better not vote Bush; well f*ck you towelhead!, heres another vote for old W."

Apparently we have grave misunderstandings about poor Osama, he's had a hard life too you know. His mom was given to his dad BY HER OWN FATHER in a business deal(ahhh... the middle east, cradle of civilisation) and was even known as "Al Abeda," ("the slave.")
    Even worse, she was an outspoken woman and liked Western culture (infidel!)

Here are some bits from that article (and yes, there are credible footnotes for the information)

In demanding that President Bush pay attention to him, is Osama somehow confusing President Bush with his own Yemeni father, Mohammed, who had ten wives and 54 children? Osama was the seventeenth of twenty four sons --how much positive paternal attention could he have received? (Also, his father died when he was only ten years old).

More importantly: Osama's mother, Hamida, was a Syrian whose father gave her to Mohammed bin Laden as part of a business deal. Hamida was known as "Al Abeda," ("the slave.)” But, she was also known for being outspoken and western. (She liked designer pants and suits by Chanel). Poor Hamida was also the fourth wife--an unlucky position since Mohammed bin Laden engaged in the convenient practice of divorcing his fourth wife so he could remarry. (Muslims can only have four legal wives). In addition, Mohammed bin Laden punished Hamida by permanently exiling her to another city. He did so when Osama was not yet two years old. He was brought up by a stepmother, Mohammed's first wife, Al-Khalifa.

Thus, Osama not only lost his mother at a very young age. He also had to live with her devalued status as a woman, a "slave," a divorced wife, and as an admirer of western culture. Osama had to overcome not only the "shame" that all Arab Muslim men unconsciously suffer, namely, being of (devalued) woman born; he also had to overcome the shame of being abandoned by a divorced, "slave," and pro-western mother.

This poor bastard, if only they had a "Big Brother" type program in Saudi Arabia, maybe this could have all been avoided. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

So just a quick recap of his life, with visual aids:

When he was growing up he had limited toys to play with:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Had very little educational material:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Did a little real estate development with the help of the US:

[​IMG]

Pissed off some very big people:

[​IMG]

Tried some other lines of work:

[​IMG]

But in the end, old "Osie" as his friends call him, did pretty well, making himself an international star:

[​IMG]

Sorry for the extra long spurious post, guess I just got carried away. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Re: Bin Laden warns \"Red\" states, plus a bit on his sad childhood

[ QUOTE ]
    "It means that any U.S. state that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president, it means that it chose to fight us and we will consider it an enemy to us, and any state that will vote against Bush, it means that it chose to make peace with us and we will not characterize it as an enemy,"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, with that in mind I think I will vote for Kerry

Before I vote AGAINST him /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

Threaten me you camel dung eating pile-o-monkey $hit. You kill over 3000 of my fellow country men and I am supposed to do something to make peace with you?? Fork you pal. The fact that you DO NOT want Mr. Bush re-elected tells me that my vote will be well placed.
    Go pound sand, butt-munch /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Im so intimidated that I'll vote for Kerry. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

BUSH 04

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Osama, you obviously know where I am(yeah, right!!!) so come get me! I'm in that almost square lookin red state there in the west.
    You should remember a few things before you head this way. A very large portion of us americans don't take well to being threatened. if you come here you'll find ALOT more of what you get from the US military(lots and lots of ordnance headin your direction, at a high rate of speed!) so come get me! I dare ya! ( I just had the opportunity to sight the scope in on my HK, for 1000 yards) I'll bet I could part that towel on your head before you even saw me, and if not when you get to the house, I got them specail flechette rounds in the 12 guage for ya! and you don't even want to go close combat, you'll end up being nothing more than food for my DOG! So, yeah, the blood may run in the streets, but it will probably be yours!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifWe americans aint gonna take too much more of this threat shiite!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

NOTE; who the flying camel dung does he think he is???? trying to influence the US vote!!! what a petty little minded gopher!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif : /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Amen brother, I just showed my wife the article and she said "don't those people know anything about America? Those red states are the ones that are heavily armed and itching to have an excuse to smoke a towel head already"

Yeah, come and get me Osama, I'm ready.

Oh, Unclematty, I wouldn't even feed that son of a bitch to my dog, she might get sick. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I'll go get hollow tipped .308 rounds tomorrow
    pencil diameter goin in, fist size comin out /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif