Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Birthdays

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, May 1, 2003.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I was thinking, I'm only 20 and I already don't really like getting older much. Does anyone have a magic birthday where they really stopped liking getting older?

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was thinking, I'm only 20 and I already don't really like getting older much. Does anyone have a magic birthday where they really stopped liking getting older?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet.

The older you get the more cool stuff you get to do:

<ul type="square"> [*]Have kids [*]Get a bigger truck [*]Get a bigger house [/list]

The big 40 is coming up pretty soon, I wonder if that will change my mind?

Relax kid, you're just getting started. Next year you get to drink beer and play pool at the bar!

Life is whatever you make of it. If you start griping about getting older now, how do you think you will feel when you're 60?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

good point. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Like Jack Benny used to say, I'm 39 and I'll stay 39 for a long, long time. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I'm 21 and sometimes I feel as if my back and my mind (short term memory) are of an 80 year old.

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i turned 18 last june, and, i tell ya its all downhill from there. i get older fatter balder slower and stupider every day. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I'm 51 going on 16.... Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Growing Older is not an option....Growing Up is....

I think I'm about the oldest one on the site except for Gandolf and one or two others (can't remember their names)...

Except for the body breakin' down, this ain't a bad age....

I've seen so much happen....Sputnik, Berlin Wall, Nuclear Age, John Glenn's spaceflight, Kennedy (actually got to shake his hand when I was in the 7th grade), Color TV, Beatles, Muscle Cars, I've heard Rock 'n Roll grow up....I was layin' on a Night Ambush in Viet Nam when Armstrong walked on the Moon....I could go on and on....

I can only Imagine what someone who is only now 18 will have experienced when they reach 54 (in July).....

Y'all sure have a Lot to look forward to......Enjoy yerself.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif