Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Biscuits

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pissant469, Dec 30, 2002.

1. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

This fella is in a freak accident where his penis had to be amputated. The doctor told him don't worry we can replace it with an elephant trunk. A few weeks after the surgery the man was eatin dinner at his G/F's parent's house. When all of a sudden his d**k jumped up on the table and grabbed a biscuit off the table. The man hoping nobody noticed didn't say anything. Then all of sudden it happened again. This time the mother and daughter saw it. Shockingly, they were amazed and asked him to do it again. He refused. After a few minutes of debating he finally said "Look I would but I don't think my a$$ can take another biscuit

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif