Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bit the bullet

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by nyyef, Oct 18, 2000.

1. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

man is my wife pissed!!! i just ordered a set of seats from salesco, for the rig. the ones with the fold down center console/middle seat. it cost me $1037!!! it took me like 7 months to save for them. i am a sucker for toys and bought the dimante style (i love leather!!!!). burgundy is the color. i hope they are worth it.

Knife.
    knife.coloradok5.com

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Man that's going to look beautiful!

Now, how are you going to ship that to your country?!($$$)

<font color=blue>//////
    http://blazer79.coloradok5.com
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

3. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

right now i am in going back and forth between new orleans and houston (inlaws in houston, wife at school in N.O.). when i leave at the end of nov, i will surface ship everything back with me, REAL CHEAP (only drawback is the 3 month shipping time).
    of course, i have bought a lot of other stuff here to take back (been saving for this trip since mid 98).

by the way, anyone wanna take me wheelin while i am here? never been rock crawling or serious mudding (dont have that stuuf in saudi).

Knife.
    knife.coloradok5.com

4. drivelineman

drivelineman 1/2 ton status

you will like it knife- taking a ship back huh ? how about those drivelines - let me know- forwhlr@saber.net- i'll be in las vagas nov. 1-3rd- can you make it there? jesse