Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bitten by the Blazer bug

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ddawg, May 5, 2002.

1. ddawg

ddawg Registered Member

This site is so incredible. I stumbled onto it a few short weeks ago and got bitten by the Blazer bug. Yesterday I bought my first Blazer at a Fish and Game auction for $2500. Now I have to decide which mods to do first. Kudos to you guys for such an awesome website!

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Right on dude. Congrats!

Fill out more of your profile.
    Give us more info on your blazer too man.
    What year is it?
    IF your posting in the 69-72 board am i correct to assume that you picked up a first gen blazer at an auction?

take it easy

3. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the best blazer site on the 'net. Just let us know if you have any questions, that's what we're here for.

4. ddawg

ddawg Registered Member

I gotta apologize. I meant to click the 2nd gen. forum but i was so excited I misfired! The rig is a '90 and is very stock. On the up side, she has a tow hitch, trailer brake and cb antenna amplifier. It hasn't thought about rusting which was a huge reason to bid on it. Honestly, the trucks at that auction were going for insanely low prices. I guess folks are scared of a little mileage. Well, thanks for the welcoming. Take 'er easy.