Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Black Panthers: Zimmerman charged with murder according to “street people law”

Discussion in 'The Political Party' started by Metrodps, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metrodps

Metrodps 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I just saw this!.

The Black Panthers and other radicals are out for vigilante justice after the tragic shooting of Trayvon Martin. Spike Lee, for example, tweeted what he thought was Zimmerman’s home address and it was incorrect.

The home belongs to an elderly couple who are now fearing for their life. Lee so far has refused to apologize. According to the Constitution, Zimmerman is entitled to a fair trial. Do we have to like it? Not necessarily, but it's still part of the way things work. But when The Black Panthers call for street justice, they join a disturbing trend of radical groups who have decided to cast off the rules of civil society.

I have heard the coming storm is "From the bottom up and the top down"!
    Stir the crap up at the bottom so people cry for the government to do something and then it will come from the top down!

Am I wrong that this is inciting violence? In Ohio there was a law against doing this also he could be charged with negligently causing the death of some one if it occurred.

2917.01 Inciting to violence.
    (A) No person shall knowingly engage in conduct designed to urge or incite another to commit any offense of violence, when either of the following apply:
    (1) The conduct takes place under circumstances that create a clear and present danger that any offense of violence will be committed;
    (2) The conduct proximately results in the commission of any offense of violence.
    (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of inciting to violence. If the offense of violence that the other person is being urged or incited to commit is a misdemeanor, inciting to violence is a misdemeanor of the first degree. If the offense of violence that the other person is being urged or incited to commit is a felony, inciting to violence is a felony of the third degree.

2903.05 Negligent homicide.
    (A) No person shall negligently cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of another’s pregnancy by means of a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance as defined in section 2923.11 of the Revised Code.
    (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of negligent homicide, a misdemeanor of the first degree.

2. ryoken

ryoken Vertasaurus Premium Member GMOTM Winner

typical ignorance, blame racism at all costs...

I watched an interview the other night with a good friend of his, who happens to be black :whistle:, and he said he can't say much, but doesn't think he's guilty at all, and backs him 100%...

some racist, spends his spare time tutoring ethnic kids.... :whistle:

3. cuervo

cuervo Wears Boob Goggles! Premium Member

How come we don't see Mr Lee posting the addresses of inner city drug dealers?

4. ryoken

ryoken Vertasaurus Premium Member GMOTM Winner

cuz they're victims of white suppression....

5. longbedder

longbedder 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Trial for what? He hasn't been charged with a crime in the justice system.

6. munepit

munepit 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Someone post Spike Lee's address and send the Hells Angels to Spikes house!

7. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

First of all, do you think the race baiters speak for the majority of the black community? They get the coverage the same way David Duke and Fred Phelps do. Does Duke and the Klan speak for all Southern whites? Does Westboro Baptist speak for all Christians?

Next:
    Exactly:waytogo:

Easy enough to do, he's a public figure.

Last, the New Black Panther guy making the call (Hashim Nzinga) was arrested, here in Atlanta, yesterday. He is a convicted fellon and was trying to pawn a gun.

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status Premium Member

Whether the kid was a thug or a fine young man, he lost his life. If Zimmerman caused him to lose it unjustly, Zimmerman needs to go to jail, but the mob can not determine that, the justice and law enforcement system have to.

Clearly the Black Panthers don't see the irony in their vigilante justice... Zimmerman has been vilified as a vigilante all over the place.

And on top of that, know why there is a "street people law"? Because they make up their own rules and disregards society's, but still want to demand fair interaction in society.

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair Premium Member

I've about had it with all the loud mouth supposed representatives of the black community. BJB is right, they don't represent the entire community. In fact, they don't represent even a majority of the black community. They are carpet bagging race baiting opportunists looking to keep padding their own careers no matter the damage. I believe the vast majority of Americans are willing to wait and see what the investigation turns up and rely on an imperfect, but the best one going, justice system to do the right thing. On a daily basis some new fact leaks out that has the potential to up end the entire premise of these idiots. You watch though, even if somebody came forward with crystal clear video of Martin causing the whole thing Sharpton and his ilk would claim it was doctored. My interest in the case has turned to revulsion and disgust.

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I don't think the facts matter anymore. There were people all over town wearing hoodies today. :crazy: :rolleyes: This story has already morphed into myth/legend...and if the courts find the shooter not guilty, it'll be an excuse to riot, burn and probably even kill....not an epiphany that these inciters and hate mongers were 'all wrong'. There are thugs in Florida right now that are measuring their home entertainment center or wall so they know how big of a TV to smash/grab once the verdict comes in... :crazy:

11. Metrodps

\/ better explained below \/

Right and then people will cry for the government to do something. Hence President Obama's National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order of March 16.

The new Executive Order states that the president and his secretaries have the authority to commandeer all U.S. domestic resources, including food and water, as well as seize all energy and transportation infrastructure inside the borders of the United States. The Government can also forcibly draft U.S. citizens into the military and force U.S. citizens to fulfill "labor requirements" for the purposes of "national defense." There is not even any Congressional oversight allowed, only briefings.

12. Desert Rat

Spot on Jek. When the Rodney King riots took place the media made sure not to mention that a significant majority of the looting and damaged businesses were black owned. The thugs didn't go around checking to make sure they only victimized white or Korean store owners. They went to the closest shop, broke windows and looted to their hearts content. The only stores that survived were the Korean ones where the owners stood on the roof with an AK-47. Just like Sharpton doesn't truly care about the facts as long as it can get his face in front of a camera, the thugs don't care how the riots start, just as long as they can do some five finger discount shopping.

13. Metrodps

DR it is the I will get mine mentality! Just like the OWS crowd.

14. Big Ray

Big Ray 3/4 ton status Premium Member

fock 'em...

I got ammo, and a h-u-g-e attitude right now....

bring it beotches...:waytogo:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Obama would use that EO under a lot of circumstances...but race riots in FL instigated by his buddies is not one of them. :crazy:

16. Desert Rat

Particularly since it feeds his election tactic of class warfare and racial divide. Obama wants a dissatisfied electorate that he can manipulate into believing that it is all the rich white man's fault. The Zimmerman case feeds into the perception that he want to perpetuate. Sooner or later you will see a picture of Obama in a hoodie, mark my words....

17. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

This person made a post that was over the line and it was removed. The final 5 replies pertain to the deleted post.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
  18. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

Come on man - don't go there. That's the kind of stuff that gets you investigated by the secret service and makes the whole website look like a bunch of inbred rednecks. Just because you disagree with him doesn't mean he should be dead.

19. cuervo

cuervo Wears Boob Goggles! Premium Member

Yeah you know that 9/11 that ended in a war was for nothing. The heros that I know personally that died did so for the man on his left or right and to protect Americans. I'm sorry you feel it was for nothing. Next time you meet a Vet just say thanks.

20. longbedder

longbedder 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Really, dude? You won't find many Obama fans here, but that kind of crap (even in jest) is not taken lightly. Respect the Office, if not the man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.