Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Black Suit Anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck79K30, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

Any of you fine fellas in the market for a black suit?
    I bought one last year for our 2006 kick off, and wore it once, now a year later, i tried it on, it does not fit.

Since i was a freshman in high school, i have been 6'2" and 160-165 lbs
    This year i've gained 25-30 lbs, and it doesnt come close to fitting me anymore...

Damned my pregnant wife and all the food she cooks, lol

anyways, rant is over, have a nice night

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You can't even begin to understand the amount of food I stuffed into my wife...I wanted a 10lber I got a 9.7..........So close...Close enough they hadda cut em out,,,and i gotta watch....:D :p: Suit,,, right sorry...

3. Confedneck79K30

lmao, this morning im going with her to the last scheduled appointment, she's hoping they'll keep her at the hospital lol.. im figuring 22" and 7.5lbs

4. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Don't you drive a truck? If so that's the problem. Remember you can never ever blame a pregnant wife for anything, even when they admit to it.

I was trying for at least 8.5 lbs. & 21.5". She was about a month early so we only got 7.1 & 19.5". That's o.k. though she will be 8 mos. on the 10th and is in the 100th percentile for height and weight. Doctor weighed her yesterday and she was over 20 lbs. already.:D

Anyway, good luck with the child and the sale of a suit.

5. Confedneck79K30

lmao, i kinda drive a truck, but i figure i walk about 30 miles a day, im a tool salesman so i am constantly walking around shops, back and forth to the truck, etc...

hey and if anyone here needs a suit, dont forget LOL, just what the hell do ya do with a suit that dont fit? there aint enough material to take it out to make it fit, and i dont think that the goodwill is a good place for a suit, but i could be wrong, maybe a church?

6. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Church would be a good start. They preacher, priest, etc. could get it to a charity or person that could use it. Some guys are down on their luck and just need to be presentable for a job interview to get the job.

7. Confedneck79K30

hmm now to find a church, maybe ill give it to my grandma to take to hers..