Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Black Widow Performance

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by shane74, Jul 18, 2005.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

It has been a long time in coming, but we are finally a Vendor on CK5. There are three partners in our company. We are all long time CK5 members. In fact, it was CK5 that brought us all together! :cool: So please let me take a moment to introduce who we are and what we are about.

First off, the three of us are Jeff Grundy (grundy99), Ryan Toliver (topdown), and myself (Shane Cavilee/shane74). We all run Chevrolet rigs. Jeff runs an '84 short wide, Ryan runs a '72 blazer, and I run a '74 blazer.

We offer a full line of custom aftermarket products and our product line is continually growing. We are also a full service machining/fabricating company. If you don't see something listed, please send us an e-mail. Chances are, if you want it, we can make it for you.

In order to achieve superior results, you must use superior products.

Black Widow Performance is dedicated to making and selling only the very best products at affordable prices. All of our products are available as a direct result of our constant desire to fulfill the needs of the communities we as individuals and as a company are involved in. No matter whether your into Hot-rods, Race cars, Motorcycles, Off-Road vehicles or Tuner cars, Black Widow Performance is there to fulfill your needs and help achieve your goals.

Black Widow Performance has been working hard to bring you the best equipment at the best prices. We work with our vendors on a daily basis to lower our total buying cost in order to bring more affordability to the motorsports that we all love. With that in mind, Black Widow Performance is proud to announce both a significant price reduction on some of our items and the addition of two new distributors... Wilwood Performance Brakes and High Angle Driveline. With the addition of these two distributors, we will be better able to provide for all of your needs whether its 4x4's, tuner cars or street rods!

we are proud to be partners with:
    Randy's Ring & Pinion
    High Angle Driveline
    Wilwood Brakes

Please check out our website and let us know what you think. In our efforts to better serve our customers, we would welcome any feedback as to how we could make the website easier for our customers to navigate.

See you on the trails!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
  2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

glad to see its "official" now. :grin: As usual, I'll be in touch when I need some goodies. :)

j

3. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

I'm impressed with the disk brake kit.....Will be in touch down the road....:D

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

We have been able to get a few discounts and better deals through our vendors recently and have decided to pass that savings on to our customers... So, check out the site and the new lower prices on items...

Also, we are now offering body lifts, 14FF spools, and more disc brake options for more axles!

5. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

I am running a set of there shackles and the quaility is top shelf. And the black widow is pretty cool to. I have got lots of people asking about them. :D So if your thinking about it dont hold back just order them

6. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

are you offering a discount to CK5 members. I need a set of front shackles and like the fact you supply the hardware as my closest Home Depot can't keep up with my demand. 5"er's shipped to 84118 Thanks :D

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Let me talk to my partners and see what we can do! :wink1:

8. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

Sweet! :D

9. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Registered Member

I would like some info regarding the status of my order, but it seems like my emails haven't been getting to you guys. I ordered a 5-lug 12-bolt disc conversion #2 from Ryan. My email is mdh1419@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Mark

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

It is shipping out this week. I will follow up with a tracking number and info at your yahoo e-mail. That is odd that your e-mails weren't getting through. In the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
  11. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Registered Member

That's great, thanks alot. You guys have been a real pleasure to do business with, I look forward to more in the future. :D