Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blah blah blah.................

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Dec 30, 2003.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Is he being heavily medicated /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifWACKO /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif [​IMG] Frank isn't that your old Blazer under the tread lightly???? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Yep, that is franks old blazer

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] So FRank must still be a "WILLING" member then.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThats it new sig time.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] So FRank must still be a "WILLING" member then.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThats it new sig time.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not willing..........at one point I was told those pics were 'copyrighted material that belonged to El PNWFS Presidente'.......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (Dang, where's the dude smoking the j gremlin? Anyone?) Oh, this might do......... [​IMG]

Someone should step away from the crack pipe...........pics should be removed but whatever........maybe he needs it to help attract the next 100 sheep to [​IMG]

8. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Well say what you want and Frank I told I would remove your blazer no problem but you said it was ok to leave it. Yes photos I take and post on the site are copyrighted and protected by our copyright. and no it isnt embarassing. We had some messed up times but that behind us you know not living ones life in the past. Matter in fact some of us will be tearing it up and as of tonight. We have been given 500 acres to turn into a mud bog for our club Here locally. We are growing and we have some really cool members. I you want to live your life with a chip on your shoulder be my guest. Life as it is is pretty heavy already. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

wheres the 500 acres located?? would be almost streetable to get there,LOL

although a owe a few people in washington and portland a couple rides before I roll the damn thing,LOL

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you're our very own NW Z3PR.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifkery awn dood+++ /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. BlueKnight

Someone who lives down the street from me owns them. I didnt know he was a neighbor until we were chatting in email and he said he saw my blazer all the time.Last night he just stopped by and we looked at his carb problem. Got to talking and come to find out its 5 minutes from my house we can play at. We get to build it. Yes totally driveable from the street then about 100' off the road huge ditches.

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes photos I take and post on the site are copyrighted and protected by our copyright. I you want to live your life with a chip on your shoulder be my guest. Life as it is is pretty heavy already. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No chip Daniel, its just that I, and I believe others, are tired of your recruitment messages and all the 'news of the club', and the BS stories. That's all.

I find it humorous, is all, not something that I get agitated about......
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Here's a solution - stop putting your 'advertisements' /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif here and you won't hear another peep out of me at least. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

13. BlueKnight

Well im not going to. So there. As for you are you a member or not? I removed your blazer from the mission and the members area yet I saw you in the forums today. So which is it? and this isnt the first time. either get on or get off stop starting problems with your posts its childish at best. mooooove on.

14. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Then please leave your club crap on your site.....leave it out of here, it doesn't belong here cause they are in NO WAY affilicated with each other.

/forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif

15. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

not to be a dick but I agree the club has nothing to do with this site we are all just her to have a good time no club just go wheelin once in a while and I am tired of seeing people on here arguing like 10 year olds you club is your club and leave it there but dont drag us into it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

16. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i clicked on the link but it said cant find post whats up there /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well im not going to. So there. As for you are you a member or not? I removed your blazer from the mission and the members area yet I saw you in the forums today. So which is it? and this isnt the first time. either get on or get off stop starting problems with your posts its childish at best. mooooove on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daniel, last public comment.

This forum is supported by paying members, and, yes, I realize you too are a paying member. But my issue with this besides the apparent consensus that no one wants to read the nonsense is that I feel you are in effect recruiting 'business' away from Steve. You won't agree, but by recruiting here, you are attempting to get people to use your forums, which reduces Steve's hits, and could negatively affect his advertising. That is uncool.

Please remove all pictures and references to myself and my former K5.

18. BlueKnight

you are right at that isnt cool. I would never want to take away from Steve. I just want other to know there is a group local you can hang, wheel and associate with and since CK5 is in Colorado its a bit of a drive for most. Our forums are free and for CLUB purposes. members in the forums are club members not just peopple who only use the forums. As for posting here IT does have something to with it here. CK 5 is full-size plain and simple. People who come to this board come to the best board for answers to questions and wanting to find people to wheel with. That is what we are for. I post in the General section here on CK5 as it is more general and not vehicle specific,but It keeps getting moved in here. The new Members pages are up. please let me know if your photo is there and you want it removed. pm me here or email me with your info and I will get rid of it. If you want to be added email a photo and your info please. Thank you for all your time. Happy New Year. I have to get back to building our clubs own mud bogs up the street.