Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blame it on the Mexicans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 1-ton, May 10, 2006.

1. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The leading Sheriff elect of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (Bill Young) has announced his retirement, and will not seek re-election, which would have been forgone conclusion if he had decided to run again. The reason he cited not to run again was the out of control increase in crime in Las Vegas, and the impossible job of the police department to control it. When asked in an interview what he thought the reason for the increase in crime was, he replied, "The increase in the Hispanic population".

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Is there a point to your steady stream of racist-toned threads and replies? We all know that you hate Mexicans. This is no surprise. But, FWIW, there are just as many white scumbags out there breaking the laws. There is crime in my town, and guess what? There's not a Mexican within 100 miles.:deal:

I guess what I'm asking you to do is tone down your racist rhetoric and keep this kind of stuff to a minimum. Nothing good can come from it.

Thanks.

3. 1-ton

Thats cool :D, you can deleat it if you think it is the proper thing to do?

4. Can Can

One last thing:

You've quoted an elected official in your thread. In case you didn't know, politicians are VERY good at playing the spin game. The sherrif used a little smoke and mirrors to blame his and his department's possible failures on the hot topic of the day, and left it at that. How convenient.

5. Can Can

I'm not gonna delete it. You have aright to your opinion. However, it seems that you take every opportunity to attack an entire race, when you should be focused on the ****rats amongst them. For every gangbanging hombre that's out there causing trouble, I'm sure there are a dozen decent folks of Mexican origin behaving themselves and minding their own business.

Don't label an entire race based on the actions of a few.

6. 1-ton

Wel he did not exactly leave at that. He also quoted some actual statistics the department keeps on a daily/weekly/monthly/ and annual basis.

7. Can Can

Which you failed to show us..........:deal:

FWIW, I'm not trying to dismiss the fact that a significant percentage of your criminal activity can be blamed on Mexican thugs. And that's my point- your thread is titled "Blame it on the Mexicans", not "Blame it on the Mexican Gangs/Criminals/****heels". If you'd said that, there would be no issue.

8. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

:crazy: :o :crazy:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  9. 1-ton

This is based on an interview with a local journalist by the name of John Ralston. The interview was this afternoon, on Las Vegas cable channel 1. If anybody wants to confirm it. The Sheriff elect said that the Hispanic community is given more to crimes of drinking and driving, not using seat belts, or auto child saftey seats for their children because of their law enforcment culture in the country they come from, which does not feel that these crimes are of as much importance, as it is in America. He also said that they have a big problem with the Hispanic community not trusting the local police department because the Mexican and Central/South American police are so corrupt.

10. Can Can

And that's a good reason to not seek re-election? :confused:

I think there's more to this story than meets the eye.

11. 1-ton

I think the Sheriff elect is going to be in some hot water here in town, over the next few days. It could even become a national news event.

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Standby , he should be patting himself on the back for some sort of self righteous gun waving episode any minute.Much love 1-Ton:p:

13. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

bwaaahahaha
    fumes, i love you man
    in a purely hetro way of course

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I had to edit that reply 13 times in oder to not join the band...:haha: :doah:

15. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That must have hurt.

16. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah i heard about that this morning... thees more to it that we'll probably never know but oh well i dont care anyway... and i can honestly say that after living in vegas for 21yrs, as the hispanic population has grown, crime has grown exponentially... vegas needs to be run by the mob again...maybe then we'd have some order around here.

17. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

There's more truth to that than you know.

John

18. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

And people wonder why I wanted to leave Las Vegas after only being stationed there 3 years. I didn't want my kids growing up around that crap.

When we first got there it wasn't too bad up around Nellis AFB, but our last year there it went totally down the drain worse than it was before.

Rick

19. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah i grew up about 3mi away from nellis afb, it was nice at one point in time its all ghetto now.

20. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I worked part time at night Autozone down on Nellis Blvd. for a few months in '03. Just about every night the police chopper was overhead. I was out smoking on more than one night and got spotlighted by it. I just smiled and waved. :D

I also got to watch the same hooker get picked up by the cops a few times right in front of the store. She'd be right back out there a couple nights later. She tried to pick me up one night and I told her to **** off. :haha:

Rick