Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blaxers next phase

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bigd, Aug 19, 2001.

1. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

I've busy lately not around but i'm back.The blazer is going too go too phase three now and i'm selling some stuff off it too fund next phase so check the for sale section out.I'm going too tube the front end and raise the rockers up about 8 inchs and run this too the back witch i'm going too tube and shorten the rear end.Also going too 3 link the front and rear.Too get the deparcher and approach angles good.Going too buy a jd2 bender with dies next month.Already have a line on a industrial 250 amp welder.It's going too be pretty bad ass i hope.Sorry i missed that trip too Blanca Peak sounds like it was fun.

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Keep us updated Dan (with pics)

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

3. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Cool. Sounds like your getting ready to do the same thing I am doing.

86 Blazer 4"lift 35" MTRs locked front, still 1/2 ton axles.Other vehicles 69 Firebird with 525 hp,and a 70 GTO www.geocities.com/modifierperformance

4. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

I'll do that also my membership is in the mail.Damn printer took a dsump soo i just wrote the info down and sent it.Thanks for the site.