Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazekraze...... Is your k-5 DOA?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Cmoe, May 27, 2004.

1. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I read something about your Carb taking a krap or something..... and that you ordered a new carb.... What's up?

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Yep, Q-jet crapped out on me last Sat. I'ts working now but it's junk, I ordered a new one from I5 out in cali, Pauly (pauly383k10) got his there and he's happy with it so I'm gonna go with it. Also got the 74 top and frame at the shop, gonna do the full top swap here in the next 2-3 months. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Did you want to try the one I have in the garage until the new one (carb) comes?

Cool about the topless one.... Your wife is going to get mad again with you liking all those topless betty's out there....FLOL..... Who is going to do it for ya? Talk to Freddy about it... He's the guys name that is friends witht he guy that lives around the corner from you that has the C-5..... I can show you the work he did on my tank for my bike, if you want?