Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer and Burban on Police Wildest chases!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by UseYourBlinker, Nov 10, 2000.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I am watching it right now..they keep showing a Blazer and Burb with at least 35's tearing up the streets running from the cops! I keep rooting for the Big Chevy's to get away! It's hella funny! Check it out if you can. It's on FOX

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

It looks like a pretty sweet suburban......after that dude jumped out, I would like to have jumped in it and taken it for a spin. Have you even seen the one with the Blazer where the guy goes rippin off road and the squad tries to follow but the guy goes through dithes and stuff. He eventually crashes in a big ravine and they get him. I haven't seen the one with the Blazer they keep showing on the preveiws that locks up the brakes. Maybe I stepped out of the room.

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I would have liked to jump in also, except the fact there was only 3 tires on the rig....The Blazer one has not been shown yet but it will be on...I have seen this before